maio 13, 2009

and isn't this exactly where i am?

"But I’d like to point out that you have to earn everything, that if you slack off for one second to stop and gasp for breath, everything you have will slip away without a doubt.

And I find myself losing who I am and what I wanted to be, I find myself losing all my warning signs and fear of the future, I find myself losing my motivation and aspirations, I find myself losing the people I love most.

And I have nothing to blame it on. I can’t blame it on being sick, on weed, on a fucked up family, on heartbreak, or on any disfuction you can think of.

All I can blame it on is myself and my unwillingness to conform to what life is.

Wake up, follow directions, go to sleep.

Wake up, follow directions, go to sleep.

Wake up, follow directions, go to sleep."



by drivemysoul

Um comentário:

  1. We are always following directions, baby... Most of them are internal, they're called motives.

    Psychological and physical motives...

    Unfortunately, we are all machines programmed to do according to someone's will :)

    or not...

    ResponderExcluir